This intermediate-level training is ideal for you if you have already received introductory STEAM training and/or already use STEAM in your practice. You will complete a range of new STEAM activities, explore how including STEAM can add unique value to youth work and begin planning STEAM programmes and projects with peers.
- Create graphene circuits
- Explore basic coding with BBC Micro:Bits
- Design elements for custom-made games
- Shape your own intermediate STEAM projects
- Receive an introduction to 3D printing
- Receive activity guides, BBC Micro:Bits and resources that enable you to begin delivering what you learned with young people straight away.