The connection between local and global issues is not always obvious at first. This training delves a little deeper into issues relevant to young people and looks to build on the knowledge of youth workers and young people as we all navigate between our local community and a globalised world.
This half day or full day training provides youth workers and youth organisations with support and new methodologies to tackle and engage with global issues in a non-formal environment.
The training looks to build on a young person’s role in their local community, and within a globalised World.
This training is designed to be delivered online or in-person with youth work organisations.
Participating in this workshop you will:
- Make the connection from local to global.
- Build the capacity of young people to take action at a local level.
- Learn about and use new methodologies.
- Learn how to engage on global issues.
- Be supported as youth workers and organisations to approach the topic of global youth work and what it means to be a global youth worker.