Understanding Power is a key aspect of empowering young people in embracing who they are and how to change their communities and the wider world for the better. This half day or full day workshop will facilitate you, your organisation and the young people you work with in building knowledge and skills in recognising, exploring and harnessing power.
This workshop includes:
- Gaining an understanding of power dynamics relating to young people in society.
- Learning how to map power within your community.
- Gaining skills in supporting young people to recognise the power they have within themselves.
- Learning about different types of power.
- Exploring the links between youth work and power.
- Understanding how to use power as a tool in your toolkit for social change.
- Connecting power and the Sustainable Development Goals