This training equips participants with an overview of the skills necessary to design, deliver and evaluate a youth arts programme.
€50 for member organisations or participants of regional networking hubs, €70.00 for non members.
Maximum 20 participants
- Participants will be provided with an overview of the project management lifecycle of a youth arts projects and the decisions, practices and tips necessary to progress through the stages of a successful project
- Participants will be able to articulate how a quality youth arts project meets youth work outcomes.
- Identify potential pressure points
- Identify allies and support
- Identify tools and support resources
- Participants will be provided with a creative space to design and visualise creative realistic programmes that they could implement within their organisation.
Anyone working with young people in a youth work, out-of-school or non-formal education setting.
Delivered by the National Youth Arts Programme Team.