The Global YOUth – Journey to Act! [Free Resources + Activity Plans]
Young people are more globally connected than ever before. Build action on global issues affecting people and planet into your youth work and activism with this easy to use resource pack.
No need to be an expert! Easily build global issues into your work.
This free resource pack includes:
- Ready to run activities, with step by step instructions
- Tools and templates to support your global youth work
- Knowledge sections on individual and collective action
- Support and guidance for young people and youth workers on their journey at an individual and group level
Let’s make sure you have all the bases covered when it comes to Global Youth Work
This resource is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to look at the big issues with your group. No matter if you are short on time, or don’t feel you have enough knowledge – there is something in here for you! Broken into 4 stages, the resource include all the knowledge, skills and guided activities for you to use with and for young people, using non-formal development education methodologies:
- Connect with the ‘self’
- Meeting young people where they are at
- Seeing and claiming our global identity
- Collective action