Participants should note that a place will only be confirmed where the appropriate fee has been received by NYCI.
Course numbers are limited, so we advise that payment be made at the time of booking to ensure that the place is confirmed.
- You can use the system to sign up for free and paid events.
- The booking system will request email addresses and names for each place at an event that you book. Unique email addresses are required for each individual. Attendees will receive further information about their booking to their email address.
- The booking system creates a login username which can save you having to repeat the entry of your details at a later date.
- Payment can be made via stripe or electronic transfer (Invoice provided).
Cancellation by NYCI – Course fees and arrangements are generally based on the minimum number of participants in order to be able to run a course. NYCI will reserve the right to cancel any course should participant numbers not be sufficient, either to make the delivery cost effective or to provide a positive learning environment and experience for participants. In this event all registered participants will be informed at least five working days prior to the commencement date and all paid fees will be refunded. In relation to where bookings are made and the fee (if required) has not been paid, NYCI, following contact with the individual/ organisation, will reserve the right to cancel any provisional place allocated without further recourse.
Cancellation by Participants
Where a booking has been received and confirmed following payment, the following criteria will apply to ensure that any costs borne by NYCI are covered.
- Cancellation more than 28 days before course date: Full Refund
- Cancellation between 14-28 days before course date: 50% Refund
- Cancellation less than 14 days before course date: No Refund
With any queries contact:
The Training Administrator
National Youth Council of Ireland,
3 Montague Street,
tel: + 353 (01) 478 4122 email: firstname.lastname@example.org