Global Youth Work Media Page
Podcasts, webinars, video resources and more!
SpunOut.ie and the NYCI Global Youth Work and Development Education Programme collaborated to support young people to share their thoughts and amplify their voices on the Sustainable Development Goals. Each podcast in the ‘Change the World’ limited podcast series has been researched, produced and recorded by a young person. Each of the seven podcasts focus on a specific Sustainable Development Goal, shining a light on the important actions we need to take here in Ireland and globally to create a more equal and sustainable world.
Listen to the episodes
- Episode 1: Consent – is it black and white?
- Episode 2: How much do your clothes really cost?
- Episode 3: Is decent work really that important?
- Episode 4: How climate activists change the world
- Episode 5: How do we tackle Ireland’s housing crisis?
- Episode 6: Are you energised by the future?
- Episode 7: How can YOU create a fairer world?
We have a new Youth 2030 podcast series funded by Irish Aid currently in development, so check back soon for more.
Take a look at our padlet on justice themed podcasts, where we compiled some of our favourite podcasts with a global perspective.