The National Youth Council of Ireland’s Equality & Intercultural Programme
Wishes to recruit a Part-time
Equality and Intercultural Project Officer
The successful candidate will work towards the implementation of the Operational Plan of NYCI’s Equality and Intercultural Programme with youth organisations on a national, regional and local basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a third level qualification in an intercultural, equality or community and youth work related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in intercultural, equality or youth related work.
- Have experience of working with minority communities.
- Have experience of relationship building with a range of stakeholders.
- Have experience of organising events and facilitating meetings.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as part of a team.
This is a part-time (21 hours per week) fixed term post from March to December 2020. Flexible working hours apply.
A full job description and application form is available by contacting Lisa Hyland, Administration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at: 01-4784122.
Please send Application Form & cover letter to:
National Youth Council of Ireland
3 Montague St.
Or by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications 5pm Monday 24th February 2020.
Interviews will be held on the week of the 2nd March 2020.
The National Youth Council of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.