Youth Arts Programme Design Management: Developing Funding Applications for Youth Arts Projects
June 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm IST€30 – €50
The funding environment is competitive, there never seems enough money – and funder priorities will not always seem the same as your priorities. While we can’t guarantee you success, we can offer you a hands-on, interactive workshop supporting you to make a compelling case for your work, give you insight into the typical decision making processes and support you to put your best foot forward with an application.
Delivered by: National Youth Arts Programme Team
Maximum 20 participants
€50 for member organisations of NYCI and participants of regional networking hubs. €70.00 for non members
For costings as a bespoke training for your organisation contact Saoirse@nyci.ie 01 4255952 for further information
Through small group work with sample applications, we will
- Identify what needs to be communicated well in an application
- Explore making a compelling case for your work
- Identify what happens in a short listing process (a unique opportunity for you to see what your application looks like alongside others)
- Provide practical tips on how to write funding applications- dos and don’ts
- Identify/signpost potential funding opportunities for youth arts projects
Anyone working with young people in a youth work, out-of-school or non-formal education setting who is charged with seeking funding for youth arts projects
In advance of the training participants will be asked to complete a sample funding application for an imagined/theoretical project and submit to NYCI.