Young Voices with Decision Maker Voices, what a way to kick off 2021!
January 21 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT
Do you think young people should be having conversations with decision makers about things like;
The value of the youth voice | Diversity and inclusion | Representation | Spaces for young people to gather | Youth information
On January 21st 5-7pm we will be hosting a Young Voices online event with decision makers from the political arena, national youth work organisations, national children’s structures, social and community sector representatives, European youth agencies, academics, youth delegates and others!
The event is part of the EU Youth Dialogue consultation on ‘Space and Participation for all’ which is the current theme across the Member states of the EU.
If you would like to be part of this important conversation please register below.
Free of charge
Aim & Objectives
Aim: To create a dialogue between young people and decision makers as part of the consultation phase of the current cycle of EU Youth Dialogue.
- To give a sense of the work of Young Voices and EU Youth Dialogue so far
- To create conversation spaces for the key questions of the consultation process
- To generate content for the consultation report and also for potential national implementation actions
- To develop and maintain a connection between Young Voices and youth stakeholders
- Young People 16-30yrs (all welcome)
- NYCI International Team
- Please provide age when registering. If you are under 18yrs we will need also an email address and/or mobile phone number of a parent or guardian to seek consent for under 18year olds to join the meeting.
- For more information on NYCI, Young Voices https://www.youth.ie/programmes/projects-initiatives/young-voices/ and the strategy to move online during this current Covid19 situation follow link: https://www.youth.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/NYCI-Young-Voices-General-Zoom-Information-Version-5-1.pdf
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with any queries.