Young Voices NIP Event! National Implementation Project for EU Youth Dialogue in Ireland
October 29 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm GMTFree
What’s on the agenda for the day?
The BIG discussion points on the day will be around;
- EU Youth Goals – their role, relevance and positive potential for change making!
- Climate Emergency – what is the Young Voices stance?
- Skills Summary – introducing a tool that is all about YOU and your personal development?
- Launch of call for delegates to attend the EU Youth Conference in Croatia – it could be YOU!
A day of dynamic workshops for young people to contribute thoughts and ideas around the issues above as part of the EU Youth Dialogue. Because the issues are important and your views on them are even more important!
Tuesday October 29th, 11.00 to 3.30pm (registration 10.30am)
- Young people aged 15 to 30 who are interested in having their voice heard and getting involved in making positive change in Ireland and Europe! National Implementation Project (NIP) event in Dublin.
- International Dept of NYCI, Young Voices as part of the EU Youth Dialogue process.
You cannot attend without being registered and having a consent form filled in if under 18yrs.
Under 18? You must fill out a consent form so please download one during online registration and then scan/take picture and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Workers attending with young people will be asked to remain with young people for the duration of the event.
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
See youth.ie International section for more info on the Young Voices journey so far.