- This event has passed.
Young Voices Event! As part of EU Youth Dialogue in Ireland
February 20 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm GMTFree
1 day – Thursday Feb 20th
10.30 to 4.00pm
What’s on the agenda for the day?
You have done the exploration of issues, you have done the consultation and got feedback from young people all across the Country.
NOW it is time to prioritise issues and turn IDEAS INTO ACTION!
- Consider the feedback from the consultation report
- Identify areas of priority issues for ACTION
- Think about implementing action and who can support that and what structures can support that (BOBF)
- Set some ambitious targets for Young Voices in 2020!
A day of dynamic workshops for young people to contribute thoughts and ideas around their issues as part of the EU Youth Dialogue. In Young Voices the issues are important and your views on them are even more important!
- Young people aged 15 to 30 who are interested in having their voice heard and getting involved in making positive change in Ireland and Europe! Young Voices event in Dublin.
- International Dept of NYCI, Young Voices as part of the EU Youth Dialogue process.
Extra info required
- You cannot attend without being registered and having a consent form filled in if under 18yrs.
- Under 18? You must fill out a consent form so please download one during online registration and then scan/take picture and send to email@example.com.
- Youth Workers attending with young people will be asked to remain with young people for the duration of the event.
- If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- See youth.ie International section for more info on the Young Voices journey so far.