- This event has passed.
Young Voices Creative Advocacy Training
October 12 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm ISTFree
“How to get your voices OUT THERE in a creative way” part of the EU Youth Dialogue Consultation
NYCI is hosting a training day for a limited number of young people who are active within Young Voices – EU Youth Dialogue process and are interested in taking on a role to enhance our impact using creative content. Anyone who has attended a number of Young Voices events and wants to get involved in the work of creative advocacy.
20 Young People
Parental Consent Form (for participants age under 18)
For under 18 year olds please download this participation consent form and if your application is successful you will receive an email asking you to scan and send it to email@example.com and bring original on the day.
Learning and exploring…. with our expert graphic artist Eimear McNally…
- How to develop creative content for Young Voices messaging
- How to visualise themes for Young Voices
- How to be heard and engage others on social media
- Using social media in a responsible way
As the Young Voices movement grows we would like to support young people to take on more roles and develop more skills to have a greater impact.
- Young people active in Young Voices aged 16-30yrs.
- *Transport costs reimbursed on the day.
- Date/Time/Venue: When: Saturday October 12th. 11.00 to 3.00pm (registration 10.30am)
- Where: Dublin city centre (successful applicants will be informed of venue)
- The deadline for the applications is 7th October, 10pm
- International Dept of NYCI, Young Voices as part of the EU Youth Dialogue process.