Young Voices – Core Group
August 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm IST
Are you interested in joining the exciting new Young Voices Core Group?
We are putting together a group of young people who will bring Young Voices – EU Youth Dialogue to the next level by taking on leadership roles and shaping the future direction of our activities:
- 90 minute online meetings on 3rd Tuesday of each month 7.00 – 8.30pm.
- Discussions, trainings, residentials, funding applications, facilitation roles, creative advocacy, presentations, meetings with decision makers, event prep etc.
- A deck of Young Voices participation cards sent to you.
Will you give us the gift of your time and enthusiasm to realise this ambition for Young Voices?
Free of charge
DATE & TIME
Deadline to submit expression of interest Thursday 10th Feb
AIM & OBJECTIVES
At the Core Group we aim to
- Meet regularly and build a connection of mutual support.
- Support young people to take on roles that will elevate the quality and impact of Young Voices activities.
- Provide expert training and upskilling to group members.
- Facilitate members to make funding applications, lead out on activities, take on challenges and have positive experiences.
Young People / Youth leaders/ workers 16-30 yrs, who want to be more involved in shaping society! Young People who want to have their voices heard!
NYCI International Team