Transforming Hate in Youth Settings
December 6 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT
- Do you see and hear hateful language and behaviour in your youth work setting?
- Do you wonder about the best ways to respond that will be transformative for the person causing the harm?
- Can it be hard to identify and name what you’ve observed as hateful: sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, disablist, faith based hate etc.?
- Can it be hard to manage it?
€50 per person
10am to 5pm
Participants will learn to explore their own practice and learn how to create the conditions for transformation to take place in their youth settings.
- Youth workers, Youth work managers, anyone working with young people in out of school settings.
- Anne Walsh and Danni McKenna