Supporting Youth Workers to elevate Youth Voices Workshop
November 4 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm GMT
Do you provide spaces for meaningful participation of young people?
Do young people you work with have something to say about decisions that impact on their lives?
The current Cycle of EU Youth Dialogue is exploring “Space and participation for all” with young people across all EU countries. We are rolling out the conversations in Ireland and as always we place a high value on the contributions of a wide and diverse cohort of young people. It is vitally important for us that what is captured in this consultation gives us a real picture of young people’s lived experience and a real sense of how they view the world. We invite you to attend this workshop and find out more about how you can support young people to engage with this Young Voices process.
Free of charge
Wednesday, 4th November 2020
- To introduce EU Youth Dialogue as a process and also the EU Youth Goals.
- To offer a template for supporting consultation with young people in your groups.
- Develop links with the NYCI Young Voices team and get support to deliver consultation sessions with your groups
- To introduce a creative option to respond to consultation questions through photography and video (training in Film by YIFM available).
- To share resources from NYCI which will support ongoing participation activities in your groups.
- Youth workers/leaders, youth work managers and volunteers
NYCI International Team