Skills Summary Online Video Session
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ISTFree
Skills Summary is an easy to use online tool that captures the skills young people gain by participating in non-formal education, such as youth work, volunteering and other out-of-school opportunities.
During the approx. 30-45 minutes session you will:
- Get an introduction to Skills Summary
- Learn about the features of the tool
- Get information on how to use Skills Summary as a measurement tool
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
Free of charge
- These sessions are for all who work with young people and would like to get more familiar with the Skills Summary tool.
We will use Zoom as an online meeting tool. All you need to join the session:
- A computer with a microphone, and preferably with a camera
- A stable internet or data connection
We will send you a link to join the Zoom meeting in advance of the session.