Skills Summary Online Video Session 15th July
July 15 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm ISTFree
This brief online session is for all who would like to get familiar with the digital Skills Summary tool. The session offers an overview about the features of the tool and introduce supplementary resources to support your work practice.
Skills Summary is an easy to use online tool that captures the skills young people gain by participating in non-formal education, such as youth work, volunteering and other out-of-school opportunities.
Free of charge
During the approx. 30-45 minutes session you will:
- Get an introduction to Skills Summary
- Learn about the features of the tool
- Get information about supplementary resources to support your work practice
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
- Youthreach staff
We will use Zoom as an online meeting tool. All you need to join the session:
- A computer with a microphone, and preferably with a camera
- A stable internet or data connection
We will send you a link to join the Zoom meeting in advance of the session.