- This event has passed.
Skills Summary in Youthreach – Online Training 7th July
July 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ISTFree
This 2 h online training is for Youthreach staff who would like to explore the potential of the digital Skills Summary tool for working with young people in Youthreach – face to face & online. The session will help you to support your young people in realising the strengths they have and in finding a language around their transferable life skills.
Skills Summary is an easy to use online tool that captures the skills young people gain by participating in non-formal education, building their confidence, so that they can better communicate the value of these essential skills to future employers.
Skills Summary was launched in 2019 and piloted with the support of Youthreach Centres where it has proven to be useful and appropriate for Youthreach learners.
Free of charge
7th July 2021, 10:00-12:00
In the Skills Summary online training you will:
- Get an understanding of Skills Summary and its positive potential
- Identify needs and discuss how this tool can support working with young people – online and offline
- Explore the features of the tool
- Overcome any challenges with digital technology
- Explore supplementary resources to support your practice
This training is for Youthreach staff. No prior knowledge of the Skills Summary tool required!
The training will be delivered by NYCI and is being organised in collaboration with Gerard Griffin, National Youthreach Coordinator.
We will use Zoom as an online meeting tool. All you need to join the training:
- A computer with a microphone, and preferably with a camera
- A stable internet or data connection
We will send you a link to join the Zoom meeting in advance of the session.
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/5HLS3L3
Contact details: email@example.com