Skills Summary in Youth Work – Online Training 28th April
April 28 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm ISTFree
This 2 h online training is for all who would like to explore the potential of the digital Skills Summary tool for your youth work practice – face to face & online. The session will help you to support your young people in realising the strengths they have and in finding a language around their transferable life skills.
Skills Summary is an easy to use online tool that captures the skills young people gain by participating in youth work and volunteering opportunities, building their confidence, so that they can better communicate the value of these essential skills to future employers.
Free of charge
28th April 2021, 10:30-12:30
In the Skills Summary online training you will:
- Get an understanding of Skills Summary and its positive potential
- Identify needs and discuss how this tool can support working online with young people
- Explore the features of the tool
- Overcome any challenges with digital technology
- Explore supplementary resources to support your youth work practice
This training is for all who work with young people. No prior knowledge of the Skills Summary tool required!
We will use Zoom as an online meeting tool. All you need to join the training:
- A computer with a microphone, and preferably with a camera
- A stable internet or data connection
We will send you a link to join the Zoom meeting in advance of the session.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org