Photography Techniques When Working with Young People
April 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm IST€40 – €50
To explore photography as a creative and exciting medium for engaging young people. By developing practical skills in digital photography participants will become inspired and more confident about using photography when working with young people. Supported by Cork Educational Training Board
- Provide participants with a range of practical skills to deliver a high quality photography programme that supports and advances youth work outcomes
- Identifies best practice and approaches when using photography with young people.
- Learning-by-doing approach allows participants to explore the process from participant point of view and deepens learning outcomes
- Provide participants with ideas and resources to assist them in using photography in their youth work practice.
- Outline ways to use photography when exploring issues with young people
- Provide technical and practical skills in photography
- Anyone working with young people in a youth work, out-of-school or non-formal education setting.
- Aislinn Delaney, Photographer and Youth Arts Facilitator; on behalf of National Youth Arts Programme
- Cameras/Phones are essential to bring along.
- Lunch will be provided