Info session ESC funding possibilities for Youth Arts Projects
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm ISTFree
We are delighted to Collaborate with Léargas to bring you this online session exploring the possibilities within the ‘Solidarity Grant’ for youth arts projects. Solidarity are youth led initiatives carried out by at least 5 young people aged 18 – 30. They can last from 2-12months are there are grants of up to €8000 available.
20 (min) – 22 (max) participants
Free of charge
The session will take place Thursday 22nd April 10am – 1pm, via Zoom where we will explore
- Who is eligible for this funding
- What kind of activities can you develop
- What funds are available
- learn about the application process
- Next steps & further supports
- Q & A
The online session will provide an opportunity to meet with Suzanne Kavanagh from Léargas and explore any questions you have regarding the guidelines and process of applying for the funding, deadlines etc.
- Anyone working with young people (aged 18-30) in a youth work, youth arts practice, out-of-school or non-formal education setting.
- Nora Furlong, NYCI and Suzanne Kavanagh, Léargas