Filmmaking with Young People in Youth Work Settings
April 19 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm IST€20 – €30
Filmmaking with Young People in Youth Work Settings Monday 19th April, 10 to 3pm- please note this training has been ‘adapted for delivery online’
with young people in youth work settings. This workshop combines a range of skills required to deliver a film making programme such as devising a script, choosing your shots and facilitating a film shoot with young people, all while maintaining a youth work centred approach. It provides easy-to-grasp techniques and requires no previous experience.
Maximum 15 participants
19 April @ 10am-3pm
JOIN WAITING LIST
- Provide participants with a range of practical skills to deliver a high quality filmmaking programme that supports and advances youth work outcomes
- Identifies best practice and approaches when using film making with young people.
- Learning-by-doing approach allows participants to explore the process from participant point of view and deepens learning outcomes
- Provide technical and practical skills in photography.
- Anyone working with young people in a youth work, youth arts practice, out-of-school or non-formal education setting.
- Garry McHugh and Freddie Greenall from Young Irish Film Makers in association with the National Youth Arts Programme
- This training requires a basic level of computer skills. Each participant is responsible for their own computer and privacy settings.
- Cameras/ phones useful to bring but not essential
- Participants must download software and support material in advance of the session.
- A third party, non-affiliated software programme will be used for this training session. YIFM and NYCI do not endorse or promote this product however we will be using it for the purpose of this training.
- Contact details email@example.com