Film Editing when Working with Young People
April 26 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm IST€20 – €30
Film Editing when Working with Young People Training Monday 26th April, 10 to 4pm- please note this training has been ‘adapted for delivery online’
This tailored online film editing training is designed for anyone working with young people. It provides the basic practical and creative skills to deliver a programme while maintaining a youth work centred approach. It is a good follow up training for those who have attended our filmmaking training and want to progress further.
Learning-by-doing approach allows participants to explore the process from participant point of view, deepens learning outcomes and provides techniques on how to lead the editing process as part of youth work programme.
Maximum 15 participants
26 April @ 10am-4pm
JOIN WAITING LIST
- Organising media
- Using a timeline to assemble their short film
- Fine tuning clips
- Working with audio
- Applying visual effects and transitions
- Titles and captions
- How to save and share final project
- Finding the best Free Software to use
- Links to helpful sites and toolkits etc.
- Organising these tasks with a youth group
- Provide technical and practical skills in photography.
- Anyone working with young people in a youth work, youth arts practice, out-of-school or non-formal education setting.
- Garry McHugh and Freddie Greenall from Young Irish Film Makers in association with the National Youth Arts Programme
- This training requires a basic level of computer skills. Each participant is responsible for their own computer and privacy settings.
- Participants must download software and support material in advance of the session.
- A third party, non-affiliated software programme will be used for this training session. YIFM and NYCI do not endorse or promote this product however we will be using it for the purpose of this training.
- Contact details firstname.lastname@example.org