Creating a Youth Arts Policy for your Organisation
September 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm IST€20 – €30
This training provides participants with the skillset to develop a Youth Arts Policy within their organisation, contextualising it within the wider policy environment with a focus on building on existing practice.
€20 for member organisations or participants of regional networking hubs, €30 for non-members. For costings as a bespoke training for your organisation contact email@example.com
Monday, September 20th 2021 10am – 1pm
Please note this is an online training
- Participants will be able to distinguish the difference between policy and strategy.
- Participants will explore potential areas a policy could cover in youth arts and be provided with sample templates.
- Begin to plan how to approach the development of a policy including building allies.
- Participants will gather information and contextualise their current work within the wider policy context.
- Anyone working with young people in a youth work, youth arts practice, out-of-school or non-formal education setting.
- Delivered by the National Youth Arts Programme Team