Can everyone afford to be “Green”?
November 4 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm GMT
How easy is it to go green, to make deliberate, eco-friendly choices when you’re barely getting by? Can everyone afford to dedicate time to learn and take action to become more sustainable? Can our farmers afford to leave some land untouched if it means losing some needed income?
Free of charge
- You will hear from young people from our steering group committee on why the affordability of a sustainable life is important to them.
- You will have the opportunity to discuss with policy makers and other youth activists about issues of inequality within the green transition.
- You will participate interactively using Menti and Kahoot to give your opinion on the topic.
- You will hear about future opportunities to engage.
Young people and those who work with young people – youth sector, education sector, development sector, policy makers and anyone with an interest in the issues.
Youth Climate Justice – Future Generations Consortium
- Must add an email address so we can send you an invite to the zoom session