- This event has passed.
Building Blocks for Wellbeing
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT
Free of charge
10.00am – 1pm
Why should you attend?
- To support your own health and wellbeing
- To revitalise and maintain your high performing work ethic through these turbulent times
- To enhance your resilience
- To reignite your passion, spirit, and creativity for your work
- To take the time for yourself
Who should attend?
Youth workers and anyone working with young people
- The National Youth Health Programme in partnership with Soul Space
In 2021, this program will take people through a series of exciting and innovative tools that have been designed to help people reignite passion, spirit, imagination, inner resilience, and creativity.
Performing Beyond the Comfort Zone and Building Inner Resilience
Feb 25, 2021 10:00 AM– 1:00 PM