- This event has passed.
Building Blocks for Wellbeing
December 3, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm GMT
Free of charge
10.30am – 1pm
Why should you attend?
- To support your own health and wellbeing
- To revitalise and maintain your high performing work ethic through these turbulent times
- To enhance your resilience
- To reignite your passion, spirit, and creativity for your work
- To take the time for yourself
Who should attend?
Youth workers and anyone working with young people
- The National Youth Health Programme in partnership with Soul Space
Rising and Thriving in Transition and Change
For last quarter of 2020, NYHP want to assist you in revitalising and maintaining an energised, focused, resilient and high performing work ethic and team that will rise and thrive, not only in this challenging period but in the time far beyond.
Awakening Your Inner Champion
(will be available to re-watch soon)
Nov 5, 2020 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Managing Stress & Anxiety
Dec 3, 2020 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
This program will take people through an exciting and innovative that he has been designed to help people reignite passion, spirit, imagination, inner resilience, and creativity.
Execute; How Do We Create A Daily/Weekly Code That Allows Us To Proactively Manifest The Life That We Dream Of?
Jan 28, 2021 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Performing Beyond the Comfort Zone and Building Inner Resilience
Feb 25, 2021 10:00 AM– 1:00 PM