The NYCI National Youth Health Programme with support from An Garda Síochána, has developed this toolkit to assist youth workers and those working with young people to start a conversation with young people on the topic of sexting.
The toolkit provides guidance on:
- What is meant by the term sexting
- Sexting and the Irish law
- Guidance for young people on what to do if they are involved in a sexting incident which they are not comfortable in
- Guidance for the youth worker if a young person notifies them on a sexting incident
- Additional supports and services for both the youth worker and young people
Let’s Talk About Sexting