This support manual has been designed to support youth organisations in pursuit of the NYHP’s Health Quality Mark (HQM) and includes:
- An introduction to the National Youth Health Programme.
- An overview of the principles and concepts which underwrite the HQM.
- An overview of the HQM and accompanying criteria.
- An overview of the assessment process.
- A range of support materials in relation to the achievement of each criterion.
- Information on links with other relevant quality frameworks, particularly
- the National Quality Standards Framework (NQSF).
Health Quality Mark Support Manual