This resource has been designed by young people for other young people, youth workers, educators and youth leaders to explore the concept of poverty through the lens of intersectionality, with the intention of contributing to achieving SDG 1: No Poverty. It is a resource for people who are interested in exploring the topic of poverty.
- Invites an exploration of identity and intersectionality.
- Introduces the topic of poverty.
- Highlights young voices and stories of young people.
- Uses Spoken Word as a creative tool for exploration and expression of our individual relationship to poverty.
- Highlights Poverty at a Personal, Local, National and Global Level.
- Activities to prompt discussion around the topic of poverty as a systemic issue that requires collective action and systemic change to address it.