NYCI invites expressions of interest to support the development of our new strategic plan.
The National Youth Council of Ireland is seeking Expressions of Interest from individuals or organisations to assist the Board and the senior management team in a strategic review that will result in the production of a new Strategic Plan.
National Youth Council of Ireland, 3 Montague Street, Dublin 2, D02 V327
Deadline for submission:
Friday 18th November 2022, 12 noon
Expressions of Interest should be submitted to Mary Cunningham, CEO by email firstname.lastname@example.org
December 2022 to May 2023
What should be included
Interested parties should include:
- Descriptions of their experience in previous similar projects or contracts.
- Provision of references
- Information on current live projects
- An initial overview of the process, timelines, and methodologies to be used.
- The cost including vat for the delivery of the outputs in the sought-after timeline. (Interested parties should note that The National Youth Council of Ireland is a registered charity and can therefore not claim vat refunds. Therefore, the only cost figure of relevance to The National Youth Council of Ireland will be the cost including vat, should it be applicable.)
- List of previous clients for whom similar work has been delivered.
- Brief resume/biography of the person(s) who will be actually doing the work.