We are excited to let you know that we’ve launched the new Skills Summary e-learning course for youth workers and those working with young people!
Skills Summary is an easy to use online tool that helps young people recognise and capture the skills developed through non-formal education and youth work and helps you measure the impact of your projects.
The content of this e-learning is tailored for both the new Skills Summary users as well as the experienced users.
We made it short, simple, and consumable in bite sizes:
- The course comprises of six modules and should take you approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- You can do it at your own pace.
- You can also click into modules in the order you prefer. E.g., if you are already familiar with the concept of Skills Summary, but would like to remind yourself of how to navigate the website, you can simply skip the first two modules and click into Module 3: Tour of the Tool.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Over 6 modules you will cover the following topics:
Module 1: What is Skills Summary
Module 2: Skills Summary coming alive
Module 3: Tour of the tool
Module 4: Benefits of Skills Summary
Module 5: How Skills Summary helps young people: Aaron’s story
Module 6: Integrating Skills Summary
The objectives of this e-learning are to:
- Develop an understanding of Skills Summary, its benefits and its positive potential
- Enhance awareness of the importance and value of life skills young people develop through youth work and out of school activities
- Explore the features of the tool and learn how to use it
- Support learners to make a plan for implementing Skills Summary into their own work
For more information please visit www.skillssummary.ie or contact Mateja at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills Summary is a partnership project between the National Youth Council of Ireland, SpunOut.ie, and Accenture. It is funded by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth and recognised as a measurement tool in the Youth Employability Initiative.