NYCI is inviting tenders from suitably qualified researchers to conduct research on the prevalence and representation of conflict amongst minority ethnic young people in Co. Dublin over a 15-month period. In undertaking this study, the research should explore the following research questions:
- How prevalent is conflict amongst minority ethnic youth in Co. Dublin and what forms does it take?
- How is this issue represented in discourse?
- What is the response of the youth work sector to this issue?
- What interagency practice exists to respond to this issue?
- What interventions are required to respond effectively to prevent and counter conflict experienced by minority ethnic youth where it exists?