NYCI is inviting tenders from suitably qualified evaluators to work on a consultancy basis from January 2021 to evaluate the impact and success of our Making Links project and to provide recommendations on the future development of the project.
Making Links is a project that has been running since 2018. It was designed to:
- Link minority ethnic youth and community group leaders to the mainstream youth work sector
- Upskill members on key youth work skills:
- child safety well-being and protection,
- youthwork practice.
- Form a network of mutual support
- Mentor individuals
- Address and meet emerging needs from the group
- Build resilience