The EU Youth Conference will be held in Finland from the 1st to the 3rd of June 2019 and we’re looking for three young people to represent Ireland!
This is your chance to apply to be one of the 3 young people selected to represent Ireland.
‘Young Voices’ in Ireland, is part of a European wide process called ‘EU Youth Dialogue’ which gives young people all over Europe a chance to ‘have your say’ about decisions affecting your life. Young Voices aims to give young people aged 15-30 yrs an opportunity to influence decision makers and policy makers on the themes selected for the Youth Dia-logue cycle.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The focus of this EU Youth Conference in Finland is the EU Youth Goals 7, 8 and 6.
- You may have to travel the day before and/or the day after the event, depending on flight times.
- There will also be a briefing meeting in Dublin to prepare you for the conference and you will have to be available for this meeting.
- Your accommodation, food and travel will be covered by the organisers; You MUST have a Passport that is in date.
- If you are under 18, an accompanying adult will be funded to attend (travel & accommodation)
*** Thank you for your interest, it is no longer possible to apply for the EU Youth Conference but we look forward to seeing you at the next Young Voices event.***
If you have any queries contact email@example.com