Are you a young person aged 16 to 25 who enjoys drawing, illustrating, or digital art?
If so, this is an opportunity for you!
As part of our upcoming rebrand, we are inviting young illustrators to create illustrations which will celebrate the diversity of our member organisations and the young people they support.
We invite you to submit 1 illustration which meets the competition brief by:
- Capturing the essence of NYCI with lots of youthful energy and enthusiasm in a fresh and contemporary way.
- Celebrating the diversity of NYCI’s member organisations and the young people they support
- Responding to the keywords: Representative; Solidarity; Collaborative; Authoritative; Changemaker
- Using the new NYCI logo and colour palette
- Meeting the technical submission requirements
Two winning entries will be included in NYCI’s new brand identity and exhibited online, with the two winning young illustrators each receiving a voucher for €200.