Supporting your intercultural and inclusive youth work – what we do
Our intercultural and inclusion work includes:
- Development of resources to support youth groups to do intercultural and inclusive youth work:
- Access All Areas Diversity Toolkit (a self assessment tool for youth workers and managers)
- Make Minority a Priority: research on the expereinces of minority ethnic young people growing up in Ireland
- 8 Steps to inclusive Youth Work: a publication that helps you measure and articulate your inclusive youth work. it supports organisations in their reporting on NQSF and the National Youth Stratgey. It also describes good practice from 16 different youth work projects and organisations)
- Transforming Shadows: a resource on supporting young people to build resilience and transform personal conflict in their lives
- Delivery of an extensive training programme
- Outreach to develop networks and collect good practice
- Collecting a picture of inclusive youth work regionally and nationally through evidence-based research
- Building a resource on links that can be made between asylum seekers and refugees and youth work opportunities
- Building this website and filling it with resources, supports, publications, and advice to offer support to staff and volunteers in the youth sector
Are you looking for an answer to a specific question?
Is there an issue you would like to see some discussion on?
Are you looking for a resource that could help you in your work?
Would you like to make contact with others doing intercultural and inclusive youth work?
Would you like training in intercultural and inclusive youth work?
Are you looking for support on the equality and inclusiveness requirements in the NQSF?
Would you like the names of drama or art facilitators with expertise in intercultural and inclusive youth work?
If you have a question, concern, request or comment please email Anne email@example.com
No request is too small or too large. Our role is to support you.