You are here
Join the International Advisory Committee
NYCI's International work is co-ordinated by the International Advisory Committee (IAC) which was established under the auspices of the NYCI Board. The IAC meet throughout the year providing a forum for NYCI's international representatives to share information and develop common strategies. Members are kept informed of all relevant issues and developments as well as opportunities for participation at international level.
The IAC is composed as follows:
- One representative of the NYCI Board.
- Representatives of NYCI to the European Youth Forum. (Delegates to COMEM, GA, and permanent working structures of EYF)
- Representatives to Léargas - the Exchange Bureau. (Board and sub-committees)
- Representatives nominated by member organisations.
- Specialists (as appropriate)