Promoting best quality inclusive practice in youth work settings: This 8 Steps to Inclusive Youth Work can help you:
- Report within the National Quality Standards Framework (NQSF),
- Write your continuous improvement plan,
- Develop a logic model or work plan toward realising the Outcomes in the National Youth Strategy (NYS),
- Meet your responsibilities under equality legislation
- Follow the commitments set out in your organisation’s diversity/equality/ integration/ or inclusion policy
- Act as an assessment and planning toolkit as you work toward developing best practice in equal and inclusive youth work
This Toolkit is designed to help you articulate your practice in a structure that simultaneously meets your reporting criteria. It is not prescriptive – it is designed to spur you into thinking about your inclusive youth work practice.